Thursday, June 08, 2006

strangest conversation ever

me: how you doing?
Friend: i have a ppr due tomorrow! :)
you?
11:12 PM me: oooh, you can be up all night with me and my sister!
i have a project due at 9am
and "9uuuu3" (my sister) has a paper due tomorrow too!
she's at my apt
we have coffee and sugar stuff (banana bread, brownies, etc)
it'll be fun!
(excpet for the paper/project part)
11:13 PM Friend: haha
11:14 PM that would be fun!
it's like a party!
11:15 PM woooot
i'm not sure if what i'm writing makes sense
me: party... woot, fun, sense
Friend: oh i meant my paper
me: check
Friend: hahaha
me: oh
haha
Friend: haha yeeeeah
how fun!
you and your sister are so cute
11:16 PM me: can't i be manly or something?
cute...
:p
Friend: hahah
suuuch a guy
you and your sisteer are so manly?
come on.
haha
me: HAHA
k, you win that one too.
11:17 PM Friend: haha
yES
11:18 PM are you guys really staying up all night?
11:19 PM me: yea... sadly thats the plan
Friend: wow
11:20 PM i want banana bread
throw some over to campus village
me: k, here it comes! (im on my balcony, aiming...)
umf!
wow, that was a long toss...
hmm
the wind...
11:21 PM it landed closer to MSTB it looks like
you could go look for it
but ya know, it'd be hard to find
just trust me, i really did toss it
Friend: i don't believe you!
11:22 PM you didn't even try!
me: sure i did!
Friend: jon! i thought we were friends!
me: i am you friend!
i am sorry i couldnt aim better!
Friend: and i thought you were an expert bread thrower
or i wouldn't hav asked
me: :(
Friend: haha
me: i'll bake another loaf!
Friend: jaaaaay kaaaay
oooh
maybe not jk then
haha
me: hahaha
11:23 PM i'll try to make it football-shaped this time
you know... aerodynamic
airodynamic?
air-o-dynamicy
huh
Friend: ooh
and then put it in a rocket launcher
11:24 PM yeah, that should do it
me: ya! and i can power the blast with some of the rum we've got laying around our cabinets!
alcohol should be explosive enough
hopefully it doesnt burn the bread
Friend: hopefully
me: ...all that effort, to waste...
Friend: we can only pray
11:25 PM hah i'm so lame
hahaha
me: "dear God, may thou bless this rocket launcher... may it blasteth thy bread safely and freshly to my friend's apartment"
11:26 PM (im trying hard to win the lame award at least)
:P
Friend: hahah
well, we can share the spot
i am sitting in THE most uncomfortable position EVER
well, maybe not ever
11:27 PM but i want you to feel my pain
hahah
me: can you describe the position?
11:28 PM Friend: uh, my back is half towards the wall
however, my body is twisted to the left to type
and my legs are constantly shifting
11:29 PM oh! and i have a hair clip in my hair, so my head can't fully lay on the back of the wall
awwwwkward
11:30 PM me: huh... on the floor?
Friend: on my chair
me: yea... odd
11:31 PM Friend: but the back of my chair isn't agains the wall
haha i don't know
it just hurts
haha
ok, i'll stop complaoining
how is your project coming along
11:32 PM me: im stuck at the line fputc(
incase that means anything to you
haha, my sister just read her paper description, and turns out its not due till friday
11:33 PM Friend: ...
hahaha
is she going to pull an all-nighter?
me: no... she says she'll still try to write maybe half of it
11:35 PM Friend: oooh
aw, you're alll alone!
me: well... she didnt leave yet
and my roommate just got back
11:36 PM Friend: oh that's good
give him a head nod from me
11:37 PM me: HAHA, he just was telling me about what happened today... with him being all dressed up
he says: i told other people your "secret"
11:38 PM he says sorry
Friend: haha oh really?
he doesn't soouuund sorry
jkjk
11:39 PM i'll stop being sucha girl
me: he says: ya, you're right
Friend: hahaha
whatever :P
11:41 PM haha i have THE most horrible friend ever
11:42 PM (not my roommate) someone else
me: oh haha
i was about to forward the comment :p
Friend: i've been friends with someone forever
and he doesn't know what year i am or my maor
hahahh
wow, that would suck for my roommate
me: hmmm.... kinda like how i was confused...
7 minutes
11:50 PM Friend: SORRY
bad connect
jacking wireless haas bad consequences
11:51 PM me: thats okay
i had to go use the restroom
didnt even notice
Friend: hah
ohok
11:52 PM i feel...better?
me: thats good?
11:54 PM Friend: yes?
haha
i like this whole question thing?
me: are you sure?
i like it too?
11:55 PM would it be better if we actually made questions of our sentences rather than just add a question mark to the end?
Friend: maybe?
do you know the question game?
me: wouldn't that just mean adding a word like "how" "why" or "what" to the beginning?
which game is that?
Friend: no?
11:56 PM it's the best game ever?
me: don't you mean "is it the best game ever?"?
is it hard to make actual questions?
how do you play the question game?
11:57 PM Friend: you keep asking questions
me: why aren't you playing it now??
aren't I playing it already?
11:58 PM Friend: no?
me: have you looked at the last 20 of my messages to you?
haven't they all been questions?
11:59 PM Friend: have they?
me: or have i? dun dun dun...?
you arent feeling like im mad at you right? cuz im not?
12:00 AM doesnt it make you feel like someone is mad at you when they keep "drilling" you with questions?
12:01 AM Friend: ... haha NO
me: really?
Friend: let's play the exclamation game!
no
me: no!
Friend: i don't really care!
me: now i really feel mad at you!
Friend: I feel excited!
haha!
me: you're horrible for wasting my time like this!
jk jk!
12:02 AM im too appologetic to play this game!
ack!
AHAHAHA!
12:03 AM Friend: yeah!
maybe we shoud stop!
me: can't... stop...!
12:04 AM too... much... momentum!
THIS IS THE STRANGEST CONVERSATION I HAVE EVER HAD!
12:05 AM i mean, that the second strangest conversation I've ever had!
(second strangest is a safer guess, leaves a bit of leeway incase a stranger one exists... ya know, so i'm not lying)

No comments: